Thursday, June 28, 2007

D-Day

Today is the day.

Off to Dublin this evening to stay in Bewleys. I would gladly opt out at this present moment. I hate the thought of leaving Brendan and the girls for 2 weeks (16 days to be precise). At least I know that I have finally switched on to going when I feel so lonely so it is good to be prepared.

Now I await the excitement to hit.....

My bag is so heavy, I think I have overdone the clothes...what's new but I think plenty of changes will be needed because of the humidity.

So over and out for now, til I get a computer and electricity. Could be dodgy!
Margo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

16 DAYS ?????
I thought you were coming back on Monday

Unknown said...

Hi Margo, Met Brendan yesterday and he said you were away. Go neirí thar barr leat amuigh ann, agus fair plé dhuit as é a dhéanamh. Beidh muid ag breathnú ar an blog seo le fecieáil cén chaoi an bhfuil ag éirí leat, Tabhair aire, Colm, Áine & Cathal